Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stevie's party

I am a week behind on my posts, but my brain is just starting to calm down after a week and a half of training at my new job. The computer system there is very complex, but I'm getting it, slowly.

A week ago Friday was our friend Stevie's 4th birthday party. We packed up the car and headed over to Mike and Stacy's house to celebrate. There were tons of parents and little ones there, and the party was lots of fun.Check out that last pic. I was so proud when my kiddo disappeared and I realized that she went to the potty all by herself (it's never happened without assistance while we've been out in public). She was so excited to see the rest of the presents being unwrapped that she ran out in the living room half dressed. What a goofy girl.And here's LittleMan entertaining at the party: quite possibly the next Harry Connick Jr.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

That looks like fun but I am jealous you got to see so many of our friends without me!

Jenny said...

Um, Bonnie, i thought you were suppose to photoshop 15 pounds off of me before putting these on your blog! (just kidding). thank you SO MUCH for the pictures. and thanks SO MUCH for coming. it was such a blast.!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oh MAN! I'm so sad I had to miss it!! Looks like ya'll had a ton of fun!! :)

Ren cracks me up....Bella does that exact same thing to me...running around bottom-less like a banshee when company is around (and when they're not!)