Monday, September 15, 2008

Hey Zepp

So my daughter's Sunday school teacher came up to me after church when I was retrieving BittyBit from class and said, "Your daughter is so cute. She talks to me in class and is like 'Hey Zepp' and asks me a question." Later BittyBit asked me, "Mom, can Zepp come to our house and play with me?" and as we were leaving the chapel she shouted,"Bye Zepp!" At my church we usually call people Brother or Sister and then their last name. I guess she dispensed with the formalities and just cut to the chase.

Here is a double page layout I did of my brother in law's wedding. I removed the journaling for their privacy. Click on each of the previews to view it larger.

Credits: Template by Simply Yin, White background paper by Weeds & Wildflowers Designs Follow Your Bliss Kit, Red paper for ribbon from Chris Greiser's Love in Paris kit. Font - Black Chancery.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Maybe she just doesn't feel there is time for all of that when there is so much she wants to ask and know.

Lynn said...

She really *is* like her oldest auntie in that respect. Good luck with "Thee" and "Thou" [ducking].

Zepp Family said...

Ren, I'd love to come to your house sometime (Bonnie, be advised that at least once during class she ivites "everyone" over to her house). Hey, you're invited to my house anytime too! You are such a funny, smart, and sweet little girl. I adore you :)