Saturday, September 13, 2008

Best. Party. Ever.

I just went to a Twilight book party and it was so much fun. All of the attendees were Twilight fans. The party was a themed birthday party for the main character in the book, Bella (whose birthday is actually today, or would be if she was real). There was tons of good food to munch, great games, trivia, and of course debate over who Bella really belongs with. I have never been to a book themed party before, but this was a blast. I'm not giving too many details here because I totally plan to rip off the party idea and have Amy help me throw my own! Check out Amy's blog in a day or two for more pictures and a better description.

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

OK...so I LOVE AMY"S BLOG!! Seriously! I read it daily!! And I sooooo wanted to go to this party and I didn't know you KNEW HER!!! Oh my gosh! Now I am so sad!!
But it looks like ya'll had a blast! HOW FUN!!!

Shannon said...

Haha, ditto to what Sarah said! We love Snickerdoodle! that party looked SOOOO fun! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Zepp Family said...

DO IT, DO IT...host a Twilight party and invite me PLEASE!!!! Sounds like fun. I've just got about 100 pages left in the last one to read.

Jenni said...

Fun, I am jealous!

Anonymous said...

That must have been a fun party! I'll drop hints to the girls at work who are Twilight fans too. Hehe :)

Anonymous said...

I am now done with all four books. Whew. That was one story great story and Bella and Edward's love story isn't even the best part of it for me. It was just really amazing :)