Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kids say the funniest things.

Fishing for compliments
This morning at Church my daughter and I had the following exchange:

BittyBit looked at me and asked: Momma, what's that on your lips?
Mom: It is called lipstick.
BittyBit: Why do you have lipstick on?
Mom: So that I can look prettier at church...do you like it?
BittyBit: No, it makes you look like a clown.

The moral of the story is don't ask a three and a half year old what she thinks unless you really want to know!

Scrapbook layout
Here is a layout I completed for the Weeds and Wildflowers Birthday celebration a month or so ago. These pictures are from BittyBit's first birthday and if you look closely at the pictures where she is opening the presents, you can see the rash on her cheeks that she got from eating the red sprinkles on the cupcakes.The template is by Courtney Wilson, and everything else is by Weeds & Wildflowers.

4 comments:

Angela said...

hilarious! I know my girls don't get the whole make-up thing at all. Just so you know, I've never thought "clown" when I've seen you at church with lipstick on, in case you were worried about it. ;)

Lynn said...

Does she have any idea how much you dislike clowns? Three and a half year olds are the opposite of husbands, re: opinions, at least in my experience.

Zepp Family said...

Ren, you are hilarious! I love having you in my Sunbeam class at church, you're a super cute and fun addition :)

Jenni said...

Ha ha. I try not to aak anyone that loves in my house what they think about the way I look.