Thursday, July 10, 2008

Upcoming kit

I've been busy creating a new kit this week. My creative team is hard at work putting together some layouts to feature my upcoming "Spunky Girl" kit. There is even a set of free brag book pages in the works, so check back soon. Here is a hint to pique your interest.

Julie created two layouts: the first using my "Spunky Girl" kit and template #55 from Templates Etc. By Erica.
And the second using papers and elements from my "Sunshine Day" freebie kit and template #61 by Curth's Digital Designs.
More layouts and the freebie kit to come soon, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Those are both really cool. (Though, I may be biased since they both were tested by my sister.)

Shannon said...

Yay for a new kit, and I am working to get some templates together too! Hurrah for digiscrapping!