Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Action Sale at Atomic Cupcake

I don't usually plug stores, but Atomic Cupcake is having a sale through the end of July.
Many of my scrapping buddies have asked how I make some of my embellishments, or create a torn paper look. There are other places out there to buy these types of effects (actions) for photoshop, but Atomic Cupcake is the first place that I found and I use those actions the most often. Atomic Cupcake used to have an "all you can download buffet", where all of the actions were available for download for the length of the subscription for a flat fee. Since then the pricing has changed to a per action price, but to celebrate the site's 3 year anniversary, they have re-instated the all you can download buffet. This is a great value if you want to get into design, or even if you'd like to create some of the effects for your individual layouts.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Ooooh I can't believe you posted this! Very cool shop she has. Lots of fun actions. I don't use the scrappy stuff a lot, but the borders and things like that are great. I'm always up for some free PS actions too! Thanks!