Thursday, October 16, 2008

Later that day...

After BittyBit attended her first princess party, we stopped by Grandma Connie's house and visited with Breanne and Liam before they left town. Liam is the kids' cousin and right now he lives far away, but when Tayton and Breanne relocate back to Texas from Tennessee sometime in the next few years, it will be fun for them to get to know each other better. When I was younger, I always wished I had cousins my age.That evening we had yet another princess birthday party to attend, this one for our friend Jordan. Check out that cake...amazing! It was so much fun to see Jordan tear into her presents. I think she would have had more fun if she had taken her nap earlier, but she's already little miss independent.

What a cutie.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Dude. I WANT TO GO TO A PRINCESS PARTY! Having a girl must be so fun sometimes...

Oh, and by the way, I. Miss. You.

I know you've got your big fancy job nowadays, Miss Thang, but jeez! Can't you blog at work? (JK)

Jenni said...

I will have to do another girls night soon so that we can all see eachother.
I want a cake and a princess party next year!