Monday, August 18, 2008

Got your tickets?

So I was just in the car with both of my children, when a commercial came on the radio. The DJ was talking about an upcoming Maroon 5 concert (which I would love to go to by the way) and mentioned that the radio station would be giving away tickets. My daughter said, "Mom, they said tickets!" "Yes they did", I replied. "Like tickets to the gun show...Mom, do you have tickets to the gun show?" she asked as she flexed her biceps. Ah, the education of children when left alone with their fathers...

11 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

HILARIOUS!!!! I love how they pick stuff up like that!! And yes...my girls say some stuff and I'm like..hmmm....have a nice time with daddy?? LOL.
Cute shirt!!

Lynn said...

I am trying very hard to comport myself with suitable professional dignity. Not succeeding very well.

Shannon said...

Oh man! Now that is some funny stuff! Oh that's good! I love what they hear and pick up, it cracks me up every time!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

How FUNNY! Kids repeat back the most random things. :)

Party of Two said...

I thought the influence might have been Derek, lol.

Terrence Bilodeau said...

hey, where'd you get my shirt?

Jenni said...

I figured it was Derek too. If she starts asking you if you've seen her beach ball and overly exxagerrated flexing follows, that's Derek for sure.

Jenny said...

That is so hilarious! I must get that shirt...

Theresa said...

You've been nominated for the brilliante weblog award!

Angela said...

Have you heard about that movie your T shirt guy is in? I guess it's about a rock band drummer now living in his sister's (Christina Applegate) attic, reminiscent of "School of Rock" Well, it got good reviews. Just thought I'd share:) (not too random, I hope)

Jenny said...

Um, excuse me Bonnie, but can you please tell me why you haven't posted in two weeks? I need an update, woman!