Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gym Playdate

LittleMan's cousin Liam invited us to a kid's gym where he goes a couple of times a week to exercise and socialize with other babies. My kiddo was at the top range of the class, according to age, so he was more interested in crawling around and exploring than bouncing on the balance beam or doing somersaults. He had a fun time though and we were able to hang out with Tayton and Breanne and little Liam for a while.All he wanted to do was stand up.
Chin-ups are fun!
Pretty good for a six month old.
But bubbles are the best part.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I didn't even recognize Breanne. He is so cute and I bet it was a lot of fun. Are they back?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That looks like a rockin' fun place! Cute littleman!

Angela said...

you'll have to tell me about this gym. I just signed up my kids for gym and Lily Ev and Riis will be able to be in their own classes, but all at the same time!