Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Eight Years

Yesterday was my eight year wedding anniversary. It kind of snuck up on me. Usually I look forward to my anniversaries for a while before they happen, but I woke up yesterday morning and it was suddenly the big day. Tyson and I kept things low key. We spent a lot of time together during the day, and we went to visit my sister in law Breanne and her baby Liam, who came out ahead of Tayton to stay here for the summer. In the evening Connie watched the kids so that we could go out to dinner. We went to an Italian restaurant and the food was good. It was so nice to just sit across the table from Tyson and not have any distractions. We don't go on enough dates, I think, because I can't remember the last time we were out alone without some sort of agenda (like a martial arts tournament or something).

I am working on an elements pack to match the papers, but I'm not sure what style I want to make them. I have a few different things started but it will probably take me a while to finish them.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Sometime soon I will watch both of your kids so you can eat spaghetti with your husband like in Lady and the tramp!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Happy Anniversary!

Party of Two said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jenny said...

8 years! Wow! Steven and I need more date time too. Happy anniversary, and I can't wait to see what kind of elements you come up with!