Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Goodnight Ladies

I am so proud of my daughter! Sometimes I let BittyBit watch a show in the morning, but often I make her wait until after nap time. That way she has an incentive to actually take a nap. She wanted to watch a particular show that comes on in the morning, so it wasn't available to watch when she woke up this afternoon. I suggested Meet The Robinsons instead, but she said,"No, I want to watch Goodnight Ladies". That is what she calls The Music Man. I sang show tunes to her a lot when she was younger, but I hadn't sung any Music Man songs in a long time, but the other evening BittyBit began singing "Goodnight Ladies" at bedtime. I told her that the song was from a movie and asked if she wanted to see it. She watched some of it the next day but lost interest about half way through. Today she sat down and sang along while she watched the entire thing.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

She is my little Music Man prodigy! I am so proud.