Saturday, December 27, 2008

BittyBit's fourth birthday

We had BittyBit's birthday party on the 27th (Tyson's idea, not mine - I didn't think people would show up two days after Christmas). Her birthday wasn't actually until the 29th, but we wanted to have the party on a Saturday. Most of our family and a few friends showed up and we had a good time. We had Sunchips & corndogs, followed by Costco cake. I was going to make her birthday cake this year, but she requested a Costco cake instead, and hey, I'm not one to argue with convenience and deliciousness! Afterwards, BittyBit opened her presents from family & friends (we saved our presents so that she'd have something to open on her actual birthday). Thanks to everyone who came and made her birthday special.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Great photo of my right boob. Next time we will try to get one of my face shall we! lol

We had fun and I'm glad we were able to make it after all.

Jenny said...

Happy B-day, BittyBit!!!!