Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sally

My daughter introduced me to her imaginary friend "Sally" a few weeks ago. She usually joins us at meals, but sometimes she shows up to play dolls with BittyBit. Tyson thinks it is silly to have imaginary friends, but he probably never had one himself. When I was a child I had "Jamie-boy" and we got into all kinds of trouble together. I was more than a little jealous when my younger sister Robyn took over as Jamie-boy's best friend. I had kind of outgrown him, but I didn't want to share. Good times.

LittleMan learned how to wave goodbye this week, and he also learned how to sign "milk". He got so excited when he made the sign and we actually delivered a bottle. Now that he knows how to communicate, he gets extremely impatient waiting for us to prepare his food.

I finished my first digital paper pack today. I might make elements for it later, but for now I'm just going to package up the paper. I'm still getting the preview ready, writing up my terms of use, and getting ready to upload my files to the file sharing site, so it might be a few days before I post it.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

The cool think about K. being able to sign "milk" is that he will never, ever tell you "Ninny. Now!" in sacrament meeting and smack you on the chest, like someone I could mention. [It wasn't Jamie-boy.]

Jenni said...

I remember Jamie-boy. Also there were the twins, Deeka and Dobba. I don't remember ever haivng an imaginary friend, but then again mom kept trying to give me all these sisters, like that would somehow be better! JK