Monday, January 05, 2009

Project 365

I've decided to succumb to project 365. The gist of it is to take a photo everyday of something that is an important part of your life. It can be of your neighborhood, community, pets, children, friends, dinner, anything really that will tell a story of what your life is like. I did miss Jan 2, but I didn't commit to this until the third, so from now on I'm going to do it. I'll try to scrap each week as it happens too, so that at the end of the year I'll have my scrapbook all made up. I'll learn to take better pictures and remember to document what goes on too.

Here's my first weeks layout:

click on the images to enlarge.
The template is by IkeaGoddess and the background papers are by Weeds & Wildflowers.

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Ooo! That looks great!! I love that template from Ikea Goddess...I put mine together today!
And really...Thanks TO YOU for teaching me all this stuff!!

gabs-art said...

so happy you jumped in - really great!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I didn't succumb, but only because I've spent the last week sick. I really like the idea of Project 365. I think you'll have an amazing finished project at the end of the year.