Friday, January 23, 2009

Project 365: Week 3

Here's the next week worth of pictures. Click on the pages to enlarge them.
I think my favorite part of the week was when I took BittyBit to see her first movie in a theater. I'd been meaning to take her to see "Bolt" for over a month, but I finally made the plans last Friday, which meant that it was only playing at one theater and I had to drive 25 miles to get there. It was totally worth it. She was so excited and she behaved so well. Although the theater didn't have stadium seating and she was too petite to see over the top of the seat in front of her, so she sat in my lap the entire time.

The template and all of the papers and elements are from Weeds & Wildflowers.

*Edit- apparently I can't spell my own sister's name, so I had to go back and edit the second page to correct it. Sorry Jenni.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

starting to panic. your posts are so amazingly perfect and i haven't even started. What an awesome job you're doing. And the kids look so adorable I just want to pinch their cheeks!!

Lynn said...

I recognize that hat! :)

And I see that you took a portrait of my "homeboy".

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

A ward couples night sounds like fun. What a great idea to bring a Wii up to play. And having the young men (instead of the young women) babysit is ingenious.

Jenni said...

I am highly offended that after 28 years of being my sister you forgot how to spell my name! Seriously???

Bonnie said...

Oh my heavens! Ok, in all fairness I have been corresponding with Jenny G. more than I have been with you. I'll edit and repost. :)