Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Savings

I didn't think I'd be one of those people who blogged about how much I saved on a shopping trip, and actually took pictures of the stuff, but I just have to after my Thanksgiving CVS trip. They had some crazy sales where a lot of stuff was actually free after Extra Care Bucks. I actually made two separate trips obscenely early on Thanksgiving Day, but here is the haul:
Total Value of Merchandise: $328.19
Total Savings: $312.70
Total Out of Pocket: $15.49
Leftover Extra Care Bucks: $7.00 (that's CVS store credit, for you non-couponers)
Adjusted Out of Pocket after subtracting ECBs: $8.49

4 comments:

Shannon said...

what the heck? that is awesome! how on earth did you do that? i think i need a breakdown, lol!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!! That is truly, utterly AMAZING. I bow to you, oh great one! :)

Lynn said...

Not only am *I* immensely proud of you for your organized and disciplined frugality, I suspect that all of our ancestors who lived through the Great Depression are stomping and cheering, up in heaven.

Party of Two said...

Okay you SERIOUSLY have to show me how to do that! Like step by step instructions (imagine i'm a Derek)