Friday, April 11, 2008

New Scrapbook layouts

I thought with all the time that I am spending teaching others to scrap, I really ought to do more digital scrapbooking myself. I am way behind and trying to catch up. Here is a double page spread I did today of a friend's birthday party in June of 2005, when BittyBit was 5 months old. (You can click on the images to view them full size.)


I based my layout on a sketch by Becky Higgins. The papers and embellishements are from Sweet Moon Graphic's Summer Sea kit.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

DO IT! Post everything you have so I can be inspired! You're stuff looks AWESOME! Teach me, sensei!! ;)

I'm kind of rickety on double page layouts, how to change colors of elements, how to put ribbons in and all that good stuff...

Jenni said...

One day I may have to give in and let you teach me some of this stuff. It looks great.

Amber Joy said...

That is great! They were so little. I'll have to look back to see if I have those pictures. I almost just need a copy of those pages :)