Thursday, February 21, 2008

Remodeling, blog books, teeth, and BittyBit-isms

Final Phase of LittleMan’s room
Today Tyson and I picked out carpet for LittleMan's room. It looks like we will not be able to have it installed until the middle of next week, but at least everything else is finished. They are going to come measure our house tomorrow so that they know how much carpet to order. We are only installing the carpet in LittleMan's room right now, because Tyson wants to update all of the other rooms, and said it will be much easier if he can just tear up the carpet when he is ready to do each room. That way he does not have to worry about messing it up when he busts up the old windows and installs new ones. He also won't have to worry about making a mess when he re-textures the walls, replaces the trim, and paints everything.

Blog Books
My friend Elizabeth sent me a link to this site, which allows you to turn the entries from your blog into a soft or hardcover book. I have not used it, but I will definitely give it a try. I know a lot of you use your blogs as journals and this might be useful to keep all of those entries from getting lost in cyberspace.

Teeth
LittleMan now has one, on the bottom. I would take a picture, but it is barely poking through the gums and it is usually covered with drool and his tongue. He has been working on this tooth for about a month and a half, so I was very excited today to see that it had come in.

Big Momma
I had to add another BittyBit-ism. Sometimes at naptime or bedtime, I will tell her, “I love my big girl”. A couple of days ago after I told her this, she followed up with, “I love my big mommy”. Uh…thanks kiddo. I guess it is the sentiment that counts.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

"I love it when you call me Big Poppa" or is it big momma. Ha ha!