Saturday, September 05, 2009

The Day After

So my due date has come and gone (that would be yesterday for anyone who doesn't know). My house is looking better and better. I'll post pictures after we finish putting everything back in the proper place. We've crammed a whole lot of home improvement projects into the last few months, and Tyson and Rex really stepped it up during the past month.

My fabulous sister Jenni took both of the kids for the entire weekend, so I'm trying to balance my massive to do list with equal parts rest/putting my feet up so that the swelling in my ankles goes down. I have decided to go private with my blog. I've been thinking about it for some time, but do to some recent developments, I'm going to do it within the next few days. Please leave me a comment or email me if you'd like an invite to the new blog. I'm actually exporting this blog to the new place I'll create, so that I can leave this current one running and use it if I decide to do any more scrapbook designing in the future. I want a place to be able to discuss the kids and put up baby announcements without using code names etc.

I'm OK with whenever the baby decides to come now, but I honestly don't mind waiting a few days longer, as it will give me a few more days to put my house back in order. I'm a little nervous about finally being outnumbered by my children, but I think everything will go great. I've already designed the birth announcement, I'm just waiting to fill in the details and the picture. Now we wait...

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Hopefully my taking the kids helps make up for the rest of it. I love your kids but it just reinforces to me that I made the right decision to stop at the ones I inherited. I am SO TIRED. It is only the end of full day 1!!!

Tiffany said...

Invite me to the new one!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I'm hoping you enjoy your rest this weekend!

And of course please add me to your approved readers list.

Sherry said...

Please add me to your readers list....and since I don't have Jenni's email, would you ask her to add me to her list as well? She seems to have gone private and somehow I missed it.

Rory said...

I would absolutely like to follow the new blog, if you'll still have me. ;]

Lynn said...

OK, baby's out. WE WANTS PITCHERS OF THE PRECIOUSSSS!