Friday, January 04, 2008

I'm an aunt (again)!

Tayton and Breanne had their baby boy last night at 10:36 pm. His name is Liam and he weighs 6lbs, 8 oz. and is 19 inches long. They live out of state now, so I haven't gotten to see the baby in person, but I saw some pictures and he is super cute.

I completed a blog header for my mom a few days ago, which I think turned out nicely. I made my own header too, by the way. I'm still learning how to mess around in Photoshop Elements, but I'm having a lot of fun doing it. I decided to take part in a contest at one of my favorite digital scrapbooking forums. All of the competitors get a free digital kit to work with and have to create an original layout using only the kit. Some of the other folks have been scrapbooking a lot longer than I have, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. If my layout is chosen to advance to the next round then I'll get another free kit and will complete another layout. I'm not getting my hopes up, but it is worth a shot. Here is my layout for the first round. Credits can be found here.

1 comment:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Congratulations on being an aunt again!

Your header and your Mom's are both really nice.